What Every Business Must Know About Hiring An IT Service Company
Choosing the wrong IT Service Company to support your network can be incredibly frustrating and expensive, and could end up costing you in downtime, data loss and expensive repair bills, not to mention the headaches and frustration!
Don’t Trust Your Company’s Critical Data And Operations To Just Anyone! This Business Advisory Guide Will Arm You With “18 Revealing Questions You Should Ask Any IT Services Company Before Giving Them Access To Your Company’s IT Infrastructure”
Read this guide and you’ll discover:
Choosing an IT Services Company isn’t easy. There is no shortage of horror stories about incompetent computer repair “gurus” bungling jobs and causing MORE problems as a result of their loose morals or gross incompetence. I’m sure if you talk to your own friends and colleagues you will get an earful of the unfortunate experiences they have encountered in this area.
Why is this? Because the IT Services industry, along with a lot of other industries, has its own share of incompetent or unethical businesses that will try to take advantage of trusting business owners who simply do not have the ability to determine whether or not the technician knows what they are doing. Sometimes this is out of greed for your money, but more often it’s simply because they don’t have the skills and competency to do the job right, but won’t tell you that up front. From misleading information and unqualified technicians to poor management and terrible customer service, we’ve seen it all and we know they exist in abundance because we have had a number of customers come to us to clean up the disasters they have caused.
Buyer Beware: The IT Services is NOT Regulated. Here’s a little-known fact about this industry: it is not regulated like many other professional service industries, which means ANYONE can claim they are an “IT Service expert.” In fact, a lot of the businesses in this industry started because the owner was FIRED or laid off from their job and couldn’t find work anywhere else.
Automotive repair shops, electricians, plumbers, lawyers, realtors, dentists, doctors, accountants, etc., are heavily regulated to protect the consumer from receiving substandard work. However, the IT Service industry is still highly unregulated and there aren’t any laws in existence to protect the consumer – which is why it’s so important for you to arm yourself with the information contained in this report.
Anyone can promote themselves as an IT Service expert. Even if they are honestly trying to do a good job for you, their inexperience can cost you dearly in your network’s speed and performance or in lost or corrupt data files. That is why we decided to offer this report. The information in this guide is provided to help raise standards within the IT Service industry, and to give YOU useful information to help you guard against the lack of ethics or incompetence of some companies and technicians.
Here are 18 Questions You Should Ask Your IT Services Company Before Hiring Them To Support Your IT Infrastructure
The 4 Most Costly Misconceptions About Managed IT Services
3 More Mistakes To Avoid When Choosing an IT Services Company
A Final Word…
We hope you have found this guide to be helpful in shedding some light on what to look for when outsourcing the support of your company’s network. As stated in the opening of this report, the purpose in providing this information was to help you make an informed decision and avoid getting burned by the many incompetent firms offering these services.
If you have any additional comments or questions, we welcome them! Have an idea to make this guide even more helpful? Let us know! And, of course, if you are looking for someone you can trust to take over the care and maintenance of “all things digital” in your office, we’d love the opportunity to EARN your business.
Below you will find information on how to request a FREE Network Health Check and Diagnosis. This is, of course, provided for free, with no obligations and no expectations on our part. We want to be clear that this is NOT a bait-and-switch offer or a trick to get you to buy something. Our reputation is something we hold very dear. We would never jeopardize that in any way. So why are we offering something like this for free?
- We are simply offering this service as a risk-free “get to know us” offer to people we haven’t had the pleasure of doing business with. Again, our goal is to allow you to make an informed and confident decision – and offering this is one way we can help you better evaluate us.
- This will allow us to determine if we even CAN help you. Obviously, we can’t help everyone, and our services might not be a good fit for you. Conducting this Health Check enables us to do a small project for you to help you evaluate whether or not we’re the right company for you without risking your money.
FREE Network Health Check
As a prospective customer, we would like to offer you a FREE Network Health Check and Diagnosis. During this health check, we will perform a comprehensive of your entire network to look for potential problems, security loopholes, spyware and other hidden problems that will cause the computers on your network to run slow, act funny, crash and lose data.
- Review your system backups to make sure they are working properly and CAN be restored quickly in the event of a disaster.
- Scan for hidden spyware, malware, and viruses that MOST antivirus tools and software can’t detect or won’t remove.
- Check for security updates and patches to validate that your network really IS secure.
- Review your firewall and security settings.
- Check the integrity of your server and workstations hardware. (Side note: Did you know that hardware failure is one of the leading causes of data loss that CAN be detected early and avoided with proper monitoring?)
- Audit your virus definitions and protection.
- Conduct a visual scan of your server room and cabling to make sure your network is PHYSICALLY safe and set up properly.
- Check your overall system performance, space and settings to see if your network is running as fast as it could be.
Why Should You Care About This?
There are literally dozens of ways hackers and viruses can – undetected – gain access to and remotely control your network, corrupt your data and use your network as a conduit for spreading spam, viruses, and even illegal software. Verizon reported that 99.9% of security breaches used known vulnerabilities that were over 12 months old.
There are numerous system checks and updates that should be done on a regular basis to ensure maximum speed, performance, and security. Ignore them and your system will get progressively slower, more unstable and susceptible to viruses, spyware, and hackers.
Click Here to Request Your FREE Network Health Check.