October 27, 2022 –
Note: IT Authorities is a WidePoint company.
Overview: WidePoint Secures MMS Contracts
FAIRFAX, VA / ACCESSWIRE / October 25, 2022 / WidePoint Corporation (NYSE American:WYY), the Trusted Mobility Solutions company, announced today that it was awarded more than $6.9 million in Managed Mobility Services (MMS) contracts during the third quarter of 2022.
Jin Kang, WidePoint’s CEO, stated: “WidePoint saw 44 contractual actions for our MMS solutions in the third quarter of 2023, including new awards, renewals, contract extensions and exercised option periods. These MMS contract wins are in addition to contracts for our Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Information Technology as a Service (ITaaS) solutions, announced earlier in Q3 2022.”
- 44 total contractual actions resulting in over $6.9 million in funding for the next 12 months
- $2.46 million in Commercial contracts including $544,000 in new contracts and $1.92 million in renewals
- $4.45 million in Government contracts including $1.95 million in new contracts and $1.82 million in renewals
- Under the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Cellular Wireless Managed Services (CWMS) 2.0 IDIQ contract, the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) issued a new Task Order with expanded scope of services that extends until March 2026
- A cross-sell MMS contract to a major long-term client of WidePoint subsidiary, IT Authorities
- Multiple renewals with commercial contracts
Jason Holloway, WidePoint’s Chief Revenue Officer, noted: “The quarter saw an increase in cross-selling business development and synergies being realized. Our pipeline continues to expand across all of our solutions as new and current clients turn to WidePoint to help manage their mobility programs.”
WidePoint Corporation (NYSE American:WYY) is a leading technology Managed Solution Provider (MSP) dedicated to securing and protecting the mobile workforce and enterprise landscape. WidePoint is recognized for pioneering technology solutions that include Identity and Access Management (IAM), Mobility Managed Services (MMS), Telecom Management, Information Technology as a Service (ITaaS), Cloud Security, and Analytics & Billing as a Service (ABaaS). For more information, visit widepoint.com.
IT Authorities Professional Services customer projects include:
- Network design, configuration, implementation and installation of new hardware and software.
- Network architecture
- System infrastructure
- Network security and cyber security
- Network refresh
- On-site implementation and maintenance
- Creating new environments to support hybrid, remote and in-person work spaces
- Utilizing new hardware from Palo Alto and Cisco Meraki to support secure environments
- Email migrations to O365
- Cloud solutions migrating infrastructure and systems to Azure and AWS
- Implementing Intune Best Practices
- Implementing end-point security for today’s mobile work force
- Defining and Implementing Intune solutions (Microsoft Endpoint Manager)
To schedule an assessment of your network requirements, contact us.
About Our Professional Services Team: Modernize your infrastructure for a more agile, reliable, and stress-free workplace.
Since 2006, our technology service professionals have been simplifying IT with proven methodologies that reduce risk and delays. With our guidance, you’ll be able to choose the right technologies according to your organization’s budget and needs. Contact our team to start seeing tangible results that align with your business priorities.