October 24, 2022 –
For your 2023 budget, did you include costs for Microsoft Server 2012 end of support? In October 2023, Microsoft Server 2012 and 2012 (R2) will go end of support (although there will be some security support). Make sure you are prepared and understand what steps you need to take now in order to be ready. To discuss your plan, contact us.
You can also review our Professional Services information below in order to understand how they will help you through the migration process.
IT Authorities Professional Services customer projects include:
- Network design, configuration, implementation and installation of new hardware and software.
- Network architecture
- System infrastructure
- Network security and cyber security
- Network refresh
- On-site implementation and maintenance
- Creating new environments to support hybrid, remote and in-person work spaces
- Utilizing new hardware from Palo Alto and Cisco Meraki to support secure environments
- Email migrations to O365
- Cloud solutions migrating infrastructure and systems to Azure and AWS
- Implementing Intune Best Practices
- Implementing end-point security for today’s mobile work force
- Defining and Implementing Intune solutions (Microsoft Endpoint Manager)
To schedule an assessment of your network requirements, contact us.
About Our Professional Services Team: Modernize your infrastructure for a more agile, reliable, and stress-free workplace.
Since 2006, our technology service professionals have been simplifying IT with proven methodologies that reduce risk and delays. With our guidance, you’ll be able to choose the right technologies according to your organization’s budget and needs. Contact our team to start seeing tangible results that align with your business priorities.