Intelligent Technology Management System (ITMS™)
WidePoint’s ITMS ™ manages the footprint of an asset’s lifecycle. The Intelligent Technology Management System manages all of your corporate devices, phones, computers, billing, costs and more in one secure portal.
True asset lifecycle management
Over 800k Assets and Counting –
The Intelligent Technology Management System (ITMS™) is a secure web-enabled portal that manages the footprint of an asset’s lifecycle. ITMS™ uses flexible configuration to simplify expenses, improve data integrity, and optimize organizational efficiency. ITMS™ drives organizational efficiency with automated order and inventory management, accurate and visible data, and empowering support resources. Developed as a robust system, ITMS™ conforms processes, workflows, and permissions to a client-defined policy.
The Intelligent Technology Management System (ITMS™)
- WidePoint In-House Purpose Built Unified Global Platform for Managing Inventory
- Extensive Integration with Major HR / Work Order / AP/ GL Systems
- Automated Audit Rules and Processes
- Credit and Dispute Lifecycle Management
- Policy-centric Catalog Pricing of Assets / Rate Plans / Features
- Contract Module Integrated With Inventory / Accounts / Orders
- Real-time Currency and Payment Conversion
- Usage and Customized Threshold Alerting
- Billing Analytics
- Graphical Reporting via User Specific Dashboard
- Over 300 Global Vendors Supported and Growing
- Flexible and Custom Configuration
Is your organization facing any of these asset challenges?
Why Choose ITMS™? Compliance is Key
Manage all of your corporate assets in one platform that meets your compliance requirements.
- FedRAMP “Ready” on GSA Marketplace
- Meets Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) at the Moderate Impact Level
- Certified as ADA Section 508 Compliant by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- SSAE No. 18 SOC 2Type II Audited per the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- For complete list of compliance, contact us
IT Authorities Project Gallery
IT Authorities maintains the highest-level certifications with many of the industry’s leaders.
Because of the size of our team and number of years we’ve been in business, we do everything from hardware to software to soft skills.
The most cost-effective minimum number of seats is 10.
We offer consulting and project management on many kinds of business technology, including but not limited to servers, laptops, desktops, tablets, smart phones, storage, Microsoft Azure and Office 365 services, switches, routers, firewalls, and correlating operating systems.
We consider this to be fundamental. Our certified engineers work closely with you to ensure your technology is up to date and aligned to your business objectives.
Contact us about our IT professional services
Planning and completing your project is simpler than you think.