March Customer Update with Jason Caras
IT Authorities CEO & Co-Founder
CEO & Co-Founder
Jason Caras, IT Authorities’ CEO, is an accomplished entrepreneur with over 30 years of experience in a variety of dynamic business environments. Driven by the development and success of others, Caras not only searches for ways to consistently improve himself, he devotes much of his time to illuminating the potential in others.
His perseverance, tenacity and unwavering passion for success has carried him through adversity and shaped him into the accomplished entrepreneur he is today. He is a 2017 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year finalist and has been named one of the Top 250 Leaders in the World by MSPmentor. Caras is a humble, energetic, dynamic thinker and he has received the John C. Maxwell’s Top 30 Leadership Award, been named the CEO of the Year by CEO Magazine and Tech Leader of the Year by Tampa Bay Tech formerly Tampa Bay Technology Forum. He aspires to be the world’s greatest dad. Jason Caras is about maximum achievement. He grows by helping others grow.
IT Authorities Customer Update: March 2023
- Event Info: Register for Cybersecurity and Cyber Insurance Trends for 2023. As the loopholes close, we’ve gathered the experts who will help you protect your business.
- Do you need to refresh your computers? Discover how our Managed Field Services team deployed new computers to a 750+ workforce. Our procurement group can help you choose and purchase the right hardware while our field services team handles all of the logistics.
- As an ITA customer, take advantage of our 30% discount code on the WidePoint Accessories store.
- Ready for new infrastructure? Discover how our Professional Services team helped a healthcare company with a massive build-out on a very tight timeline.
- The clock is ticking on Microsoft Server 2012. Contact me as soon as possible so we can fix this critical issue for you.
- Remember, I’m always here for you. If you need help or have questions, feel free to contact me.